Dr Rami NAHAL
Dr. Rami NAHAL earned his Diploma in Dentistry from the faculty of Dentistry at Aleppo University, Syria in 1993.
After dental school, Dr NAHAL pursued his specialization in Orthodontics in Paris, France from 1996-1999.
- In 1996, he obtained the C.E.S (Certificat d’études supérieures) in Anatomophysiologie from Université René Descartes, Paris.
- In 1997, he also obtained the C.E.S en O.D.F (Certificat d’études supérieures en Orthopédie Dento-Faciale) from Université René Descartes, Paris.
- In 1998, he obtained the Diplôme Universitaire (D.U.) from Université Pierre et Marie Curie in Paris.
- In 1999, he lectured at the Orthodontics department at Hopital Pitié Salpetrière, Paris.
During these years, he also trained at the Orthodontics Department at Hopital Saint Vincent de Paul, Paris, and Hopital de Pontoise.
In 1999, Dr NAHAL returned to his home town Aleppo, Syria and established his private orthodontic clinic where he treated hundreds of patients from all ages. He was a regular lecturer at the Ministry of Health, Orthodontics department in Aleppo from 2004-2013.
Dr Nahal strongly believes that Orthodontics is for all ages and is very important in improving both the esthetics of teeth and oral function.
- Metallic braces
- Transparent braces
- Self ligating braces
- Early orthodontics for children
- Orthodontics for adults